kayaking the coomera 25.03.11 new pb ..... ?!

eg_vtec

since my mate missed out on our kayaking trip with afoers last week, he was begging to go out today for a flick. after deciding to give the coomera another go we left home at around 10am. got there and launch at around 11. it was quiet around the lake so we decided to go out abit further. about 30mins into the fishing my hb got totally smashed! and my reel screamed! at first i called it trev but it had so much power. a good 5minutes later i have boated a new pb! a mangrove jack going 56cm! i was over the moon about this one and especially getting it on my kayak. i was using a 1-2kg rod with 1000 size reel. 6lb main line and 8lb leader. it was a great fight! after that my mate landed a couple of bream and got busted off twice trolling up and down. i had only the one hit for the trip but it was worth it! we left at 2 and i was one satisfy fisherman! jack season isnt over yet =D

thanks for reading

hai ho

2ymvz4g.jpg

since my mate missed out on our kayaking trip with afoers last week, he was begging to go out today for a flick. after deciding to give the coomera another go we left home at around 10am. got there and launch at around 11. it was quiet around the lake so we decided to go out abit further. about 30mins into the fishing my hb got totally smashed! and my reel screamed! at first i called it trev but it had so much power. a good 5minutes later i have boated a new pb! a mangrove jack going 56cm! i was over the moon about this one and especially getting it on my kayak. i was using a 1-2kg rod with 1000 size reel. 6lb main line and 8lb leader. it was a great fight! after that my mate landed a couple of bream and got busted off twice trolling up and down. i had only the one hit for the trip but it was worth it! we left at 2 and i was one satisfy fisherman! jack season isnt over yet =D

thanks for reading

hai ho

2ymvz4g.jpg

hahaha just realised you bought the girl model yak in pinkish purple :P :P :silly: :silly: :lol: :lol: jj

Nice catch Hai, something tells me you have fully converted to the dark side.

Good to see you had your eyes open this time... or did you?

im pretty sure i had my eyes open this time hahaha but just to be safe i had sunnies on :P

yeah i got the kayak second hand but the colour is nice! nothing wrong with purple :whistle:

Nice catch Hai, something tells me you have fully converted to the dark side.

Good to see you had your eyes open this time... or did you?

im pretty sure i had my eyes open this time hahaha but just to be safe i had sunnies on :P

yeah i got the kayak second hand but the colour is nice! nothing wrong with purple :whistle:

Good to see you're so confident in your masculinity. B)

Archived