What weard things do you do ?

I have been wondering, Am i the only guy that dose weard things when i catch a fish.

Sometimes when i catch a fish for good luck i give it a lick and kiss before i throw it back. :ohmy: hahahahahah weard i know but im sure it gives me good luck hahah

So tell me whats your weard charm or thing you do ? :huh:

licking?????????????, my misses kisses or strockes the fish and i take a photo no matter the size. if i am in my lucky area for fishing,eg goin over the tweed on the hwy i get all my coins whether their gold or silver and throw them off the bridge for good luck and to say thats to the river...lol,,, 2 of my mates do the same thing down their.

Next time you go throwing money over board tex me the GPS coordinates to my mobile 0416428252 and i will go for a dive :lol: Might be able to buy a new boat with all the coin you have chucked in. :woohoo: :ohmy: :P

Next time you go throwing money over board tex me the GPS coordinates to my mobile 0416428252 and i will go for a dive Might be able to buy a new boat with all the coin you have chucked in.

lol. i would hate to think how muck us three have throw over in the 12yrs we have been goin down their.

so you give them a lick and a kiss now i realise why we tell so many sheep jokes about kiwis :woohoo:

I have been wondering, Am i the only guy that dose weard things when i catch a fish.

Sometimes when i catch a fish for good luck i give it a lick and kiss before i throw it back. :ohmy: hahahahahah weard i know but im sure it gives me good luck hahah

So tell me whats your weard charm or thing you do ? :huh:

lmao ya wont catch me lickin fish, but i had a mate that licks the tails of his softplastics, even the real juicy ones and no crap he used to get on first everytime:dry: i rekon he had sardine breath tho, lol, i cant tell yas wat i do when there not biting, full on,:whistle: long time secret, lmao, :huh:

Archived