fishing with the kids, with a big bonus

blockah

Now the kids are getting a bit older, there starting to show more of an interest in coming out in the boat & fishing. so a few weeks ago off i went to bcf & got them a life jacket each & headed down the pine in my tinny with the mrs & kids for there fishing trip, didn't take much bait because i thought they would only last 1/2 hour.:dry: but when we pulled up with the first cast my son got a 38cm bream, & my daughter got a 42cm bream. :cheer: & 4 1/2 hours & 19 bream & 2 whiting later we only came home home because we ran out of bait.been out a few times since & we are so glad they like coming out so much.

post-1492-144598593588_thumb.jpg

[attachment]P3120113.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment:3]P3120123.JPG[/attachment]

so now for the bonus :woohoo: on the way back from fishing my mrs said since the kids are showing an interest now, maybe we should look at getting a more comfortable boat with a bit more shade but some thing we can still handle by our selves. :woohoo: well she didn't have to say it twice,

[attachment:4]P3180143.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment:5]P3180142.JPG[/attachment]

yer true it is good to see the kids enjoying fishing, i think we will be paying for it privilege befor long but. but new boat or not i wasn't parting with my tinny.:huh: my mrs almost fell over when she went in the shed & seen that i still it as well. :whistle: but when crabbing it will go a lot of places i wouldn't take the half cab.

Archived