How do you get to Mcgavin's view?

Okuma82

Hey,

I have been fishing lake samsonvale since starting fishing, ususaly at Bullocky Rest. The last 4 weeks i havnt cought a thing and ive had allot of people tell me to try Mcgavin's view but i cant find it? Ive driven around for over an hour looking for the bloody place, ive even asked locals and they dont know LMAO.

Can anyone here who knows the spot give me some directions? As it stands im thinking of making a t-shirt saying "Mcgavin's view, Where the bloody hell is it?" lol jk

Cheers-

Hey,

I have been fishing lake samsonvale since starting fishing, ususaly at Bullocky Rest. The last 4 weeks i havnt cought a thing and ive had allot of people tell me to try Mcgavin's view but i cant find it? Ive driven around for over an hour looking for the bloody place, ive even asked locals and they dont know LMAO.

Can anyone here who knows the spot give me some directions? As it stands im thinking of making a t-shirt saying "Mcgavin's view, Where the bloody hell is it?" lol jk

Cheers-

Here ya go mate

/>http://www.prfma.com.au/lakesamsonvale.html

I know the website mate and the street name but can't actualy find it, As you go towards the lake there is the water treatment plant with a sighn that sais Mcgavins'view -> there is the plant to the left hand side of the road and a row of houses on the other, it leads to a dead end.

Could you do me a favor mate and mark the location on google maps. Much apreciated.

Cheers-

Darren.

you used to be able to cut through the water treatment plant and cross over the river just below the wall. seems closed every time i go , figured it must be a permanent thing now (can anyone confirm?) only way is to go back over Youngs crossing, hang a left up Dayboro Rd and continue up to a left on Vores Rd.

Archived