Elbow slappers

Dinodadog

Joined the eldest son overnight on the houseboat he hired for the weekend down in the coomera river. After he picked the wife and I up we motored out to just past all the houses and found a nice quite spot out of the wind. I had called into the Gem and picked up some yabbies and worms,on the way as he said the whiting were biting.

Well biting they were because as soon as we got our lines in the water they were on. Yabbies were the most popular bait outdoing the worms. I now have another budding new fisherwoman in the family my granddaughter Kaiden. Kaiden showed poppy how its done by getting into the first elbow slapper. From there on there was several elbow slappers hitting the esky. On our return to the dock my son put on a display for all the people around as he jumped down off the houseboat his shorts fell to his ankles and as he had both arms full of gear he couldnt catch them, as he put down his gear his mother got the front view and some woman behind him got the rear view.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

There were also heaps of bream caught some small some good size ones. Kaiden won the honours for most whiting, I got the most and biggest bream and the biggest whiting. Was good to venture down to the salt for a change and not have to worry about washing the boat.

Good stuff Dino, u have mad another fisherman i mean woman... If u and ray keep this up, soon enough, every person in qld will be a fisho... U have to show them how to NOT catch fish so the rest of us stand a chance :P :P :woohoo:

Well done mate

Cheers

Woodlaz

Archived