Some recent breams..

kakaryan

Don't have much luck recently in the river, but still able to manage some breams. Cheers. :blush:

CIMG1420.jpg

My recent "go to" lure - 70mm Daiwa double clutch. Cast a mile and usually can attract the attention of bigger bream in a school of babies.

CIMG14222.jpg

CIMG14232.jpg

And the smallest one that dared to attack the lure, even my reel is bigger than it. :lol::lol:

CIMG1433.jpg

Hey mate, if this was at Newstead Park, you've had much better luck than I have lately.

Good stuff.

Yup the baby was caught near the rock wall on the opposite side of the creek yesterday while the others were caught about ten days ago.

haha, you know why... there were about 20 rods in the newstead park side yesterday afternoon. wow. :silly: Now I know many ppl are frequent visitors of this forum. :lol:

haha nice one mate. What time you were there yesterday? I was there from around 3 to 6pm fishing the outgoing tide after the high tide. Lets say hi next time. :side: Cheers.

Me too, got there around 5-ish for a quick flick for an hour, noticed the bling reel and was gonna say hi but didn't.

Will do next time, I'm usually wearing a cap and have a backpack on so see ya down there next time. ;)

Hey mate, if this was at Newstead Park, you've had much better luck than I have lately.

Good stuff.

Yup the baby was caught near the rock wall on the opposite side of the creek yesterday while the others were caught about ten days ago.

haha, you know why... there were about 20 rods in the newstead park side yesterday afternoon. wow. :silly: Now I know many ppl are frequent visitors of this forum. :lol:

SO many people down there with about 4 rods each out...

Saw one guy proudly posing for a photo with a 25cm 'ray. That was the only thing I saw caught in the hour...

hmm, I saw that ray too. But have to mention I also saw another guy chucking bream lures with an alderbaran or sth (sorry I m not good at regonizing shimano's bc). Maybe also member of afo? :P Anyway I was quite happy to see that ppl like using BC. Cheers. ;)

Archived