somewhere local to camp

jeff f

hey guys can any one help me out with somewhere tho camp along a river here in seq

somewher you can throw in a line make a fire and have a few drinks with out being hasseled

i know there are a few on the upper logan and albert but i dont know where

logan or the albert, :lol: why the hell would any 1 want to camp there....? youd be lucky if ya car was there when ya got back, not to mention mozzies and muddy water, get over to straddie or moreton, worth the effort to get there.or wavebreak is a goodie also.

I have seen people camping on the banks of the Pine river, not sure if its legal or not but a mate who has a house on the river rekons there are people there all the time

I have seen two blokes and a tent virtually across from the pumping station

yeah i sent jeff a pm with a link to the list of them .

strange it doesn't have the gorge on it anymore .

all the spot i have found are mainly from searching the net ,Google.

it started from word of mouth with a mate telling me about flanagan reserve,then searching then net and finding ones like oz around etc.

park of the fun i reckon is heading to new places and being fully sure what to expect ,most time its good .

with you thier, were looking for somewhere we can go and take our family dog with us, although he can be a pain whilst trying to pull in the line for you, he loves fishing too but cant find any places ( freshwater ) to go and take him with us... as well as we have kayaks and i would like to camp close to the water so i didnt have to drag my yaks in everytime we wanna go back to camp.

any ideas on places to go?

happy to travel a bit and dont mind paying

Archived