kayak trailer

adambris

We currently pay boat rego, trailer rego, caravan rego, motorcycle rego and 2 lots of car rego. What I like about the kayak is its the only form of transport I own that doesn't require me to put my pocket to the Dept of Transport.

Sshhhh ! You never know who is readiing this :dry:

only prob there is if you take your kayaks to sommerset or wivenhoe this way you have to have a boating permit.

Boating permit? I used to take my yak on a similar trailer to the yacht club at Wivenhoe for about two years before I sold it. Never got told I needed a boating permit. Why would you need a boating permit for a yak?

I had a box trailer and the yak trailer but only had rego for the box, just used to change license plates and stickers over ;) :whistle: :evil:

only prob there is if you take your kayaks to sommerset or wivenhoe this way you have to have a boating permit.

Boating permit? I used to take my yak on a similar trailer to the yacht club at Wivenhoe for about two years before I sold it. Never got told I needed a boating permit. Why would you need a boating permit for a yak?

I had a box trailer and the yak trailer but only had rego for the box, just used to change license plates and stickers over ;) :whistle: :evil:

brilliant! highly illegal, but brilliant.

Archived