Kayla Rogers - RIP

sharklady

I know this is a fishing site, but i would really like everyone to put your thoughts out there for Kayla Rogers, the Little 5 year old baby girl that was abducted and killed by her father.

For those of you that have kids.

Please do not take your issues out on them.

Please poor little girl has lost her life because of a messy divorce.

Love ash

xx

if you would like to read more please see the link below.

/>http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/two-bodies-found-in-unit-on-gold-coast/story-fn7x8me2-1226057084566

Very sad, and very sad that the man did this, very good discussion on ABC 612 this morning on this topic, and the possible failings of the current child protection system, custody battles, legal system, and society as a whole. :(
agreed

I am going to stick my head out here and say although its an absolute tragedy that occurred, I dont think it needs to be visited, rehashed, vigilante hysteria whipped up on this site.

Yes its a site where other things are discussed outside of fishing, boating and other aquatic activities and even sometimes deaths associated with the above activities, but a lot of people use this site as a bit of 'time out' from the doom and gloom of modern society and perhaps do not want it to infiltrate this site too.

Agree... disagree... its just my thoughts

I am going to stick my head out here and say although its an absolute tragedy that occurred, I dont think it needs to be visited, rehashed, vigilante hysteria whipped up on this site.

Yes its a site where other things are discussed outside of fishing, boating and other aquatic activities and even sometimes deaths associated with the above activities, but a lot of people use this site as a bit of 'time out' from the doom and gloom of modern society and perhaps do not want it to infiltrate this site too.

Agree... disagree... its just my thoughts

doom and gloom of modern society huh,

this hear is nothing but respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see nothing wrong with this topic, It might be doom and gloom, but no one is giving the poor girl a bashing, only respect, It's not like a car crash that happens every day, this is something on a much greater scale, I think its good for any group to reconize what has happened, My and my wife are planing on starting a family and when we hear something like this it saddens us in a big way, and makes us believe that we are lucky, and hope that it will never happen to us and our kids.

I guess the main message with this event is if you know anyone that is troubled, give them a hand, talk to them, take them for a fish, basicaly anything you can do to help them from making this type of mistake.

By the title of this post you would have known that this was not about fishing!

if you wanted to get away from the "doom and gloom" of life then you did not have ot read this.

all i was doing was paying my respect!

this was a beautiful little girl that lost her life! :(

I see nothing wrong with this topic, It might be doom and gloom, but no one is giving the poor girl a bashing, only respect, It's not like a car crash that happens every day, this is something on a much greater scale, I think its good for any group to reconize what has happened, My and my wife are planing on starting a family and when we hear something like this it saddens us in a big way, and makes us believe that we are lucky, and hope that it will never happen to us and our kids.

I guess the main message with this event is if you know anyone that is troubled, give them a hand, talk to them, take them for a fish, basicaly anything you can do to help them from making this type of mistake.

thank you robin!

This just breaks your heart to here a story like this what can you say. :(:(:(:(

RIP sweatie

I know dassa! seeing you with your girls!(i could see the love you have for them) that must hit close to home!

:dry:

you only know half the truth hurts big time

thanks

hahaha! im a good shot to just so u know! head shot at 300m not to scare u lol

feed him to the sharks i say!

there are fines against littering

the thought if him going into a beautifull ocean is a waste when theres so many septic tanks that he could drown in

hahaha! im a good shot to just so u know! head shot at 300m not to scare u lol

feed him to the sharks i say!

there are fines against littering

the thought if him going into a beautifull ocean is a waste when theres so many septic tanks that he could drown in

Hahaha this is so true

Archived