Noosa Fishing

Rex_Hunt

Me and a mate were staying at noosa for a week and we went for a walk to check out the lcoal fishing spots. we found a decent bridge about a 1 minute walk from our unit and some nice creeks accessable by land. the next day at 4am we got up and hit up the bridge. we cuaght some live bait and caught 11 undersize flathead a nice bream 2 decent trevally all that morning. we then rented out some kayaks for the arvo and fished a back canal and landed 2 decent cod. Later that night we hit up under the bridge and noticed some massive prawns swimming about a metre from the bank so we raced back to the unit grabbed our cast net and netted 11 nice prawns and 1 reached 25cm!! the next day we tried the same spot but got absolutely nothing and that night we got another 10 prawns. ive got some pictures of the fish and prawns on my phone so ill post them as soon as i transfer them across to the computer.

yehh thats a pretty good spot.. i herd someone missed a 30cm+ praawn you retard no no let me throw the net ill get it.. but what happened you misssed shame. i also herd the guy who showed you that spot was a maddo lol. yeh posts those pics and everyone can see my 27cm prawn :P

I love fishing at Noosa, lots of flathead and moses perch at Munna Point. A great spot to fish is under Noosa Parade bridge, catch 3 good sized bream there last November. Watch out for the rays thought! One come close to the bank as we were fishing. Also don't fish off the bridge, because some guys got busted there last time :P

yer stayed up there last hols and i was in this carivan park across the road form the river and i went down to check it out . when i got down there i saw acouple of guys pullin up some little bream came back at night and i was getting 23cm bream just off the bridge pilon.i was gettin them on some frozen prawns.

Archived