Quad Bike

wittyfishin

just cuz it has a good engine doesn't mean the frame can hold it, i know with chinese bikes you have to undo all the nuts and bolts and put lock-tight on them so they don't come undone, your better of paying the extra money for good brands like yamaha, honda, suzuki, kawasaki and ktm. personally you cant beat yamaha but thats just personal.

cheers ryan

just cuz it has a good engine doesn't mean the frame can hold it, i know with chinese bikes you have to undo all the nuts and bolts and put lock-tight on them so they don't come undone, your better of paying the extra money for good brands like yamaha, honda, suzuki, kawasaki and ktm. personally you cant beat yamaha but thats just personal.

cheers ryan

you would say yamaha are the best because you have 4 of them :PB)

cheers ryan

you would say yamaha are the best because you have 4 of them :PB)

yeah pretty much but i prefer them over any other brand :)

cheers ryan

cheers ryan

well ryan your totaly wrong with that statment about chinese quads my grandsons have had theres for about 3years+ only adjustments have been brakes & chain tension as you would have with all quads so get your facts right but i agree they arn't worth much :P

cheers ryan

well ryan your totaly wrong with that statment about chinese quads my grandsons have had theres for about 3years+ only adjustments have been brakes & chain tension as you would have with all quads so get your facts right but i agree they arn't worth much :P

well i know its right with chinese bikes but you might be right with quads i dont know as much about quads as i do with motorbikes but the chinese motorbikes are bad and i wouldnt bother getting or even thinking about one :)

cheers ryan

I have a little chinese trail bike just for bashing around behind my place, far better than I expected, the brakes were made of cardboard and went after a few weeks, but apart from that... nothing wrong with it! all the nuts have loc-tite on them, and no issues with the frame cracking. Plus the fact that I give it zero maintenance i think it was worth the $200 i paid.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived