Lenthalls 25th to 29th June

Feral

Well,

I am going to take my boys to Lenthalls for 4 nights during the school holidays. Ray is coming along as well.

Staying at Burrum Heads, and will commute over to the dam, as well as do some evening fishing in the Burrum river.

Not going to muck about, we are taking 200 live shrimp with us, hope to get into the stonker Bass in Lenthalls, and maybe the odd sleepy Barra.

Might even get a wild barra or two in the Burrum!

Well getting close!

Ray has ordered the shrimp, I am going to try and get a few more locally over the weekend to top up the supply.

I have been down to the \"allrounder\" to stock up on the squidgie slick rigs we were getting Barra on last time (and still are according to my mate who fishes there regularly).

Had a good yarn with Big Dan on the blower last night, he reckons there are 50plus being pulled in at Lenthalls at the moment, so we'll have to see if we can pip Troy at the post for fish of the month! 56.1mm sounds good!

I am going to meet up with Dan when I get up there for all the latest news and info. Hopefully have a bit of a meet and greet with some of the boys from FishNtales at the same time.

Even got all excited and sorted out my lure and tackle boxes! I've discovered I have room for a few more lures!

Archived