FS greys rod, sounder, kayak & big boss reel

darcy

Few things for sale.

1. Big boss 4500 reel. Never seen water has been taken out of the box and thats it. Good solid reel great for snapper, jew, threadfin etc askings $55 retail at $139 comes with box

2.Viking nemo kayak. This kayak has been used once. In great condition also comes with a Quantum paddle. Anymore details can be seen here http://www.fishingkayak.com.au/fishing_kayak_nemo.htm. Asking $750

3.Greys GS2 #9 fly rod. 9ft long 4 piece. cork grips. In new condition hasn't seen water. Great rod comes with rod bag. Not available in australia Asking $150

4.Eagle cuda 300 portable sounder. Great sounder for kayaks or roof toppers. In excellent condition has not had much use at all. Comes with box, instructions and transducer. asking $135

Hey Darcy sorry I havn't contacted you I have been in western Queensland in a lot of area with out phone service. I will give you a call tomorrow to pick up the reel if you still have it. I will let the yak slid at this time so this is the chance for some one to grab this great yak at a good price.

Cheers

AZZA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived