a Disaster narrowly avoided

madmullet

mate it may be a long shot , but if the car has no go tag it would take a photo of the car on the gateway bridge . anything may help to get these deadshits of the roads .

they would of had 3tonne of GQ in the rear seat of their car if it was me driving .

also a damn shame the tie-down snapped with the boat rocking all over the place :)

Kurt im sorry to read about what happened to you, and i know how the police can be sometimes. Im pleased you did ''NOT'' take this matter into your own hands. There has been so many people in your possition, where they have hopped out went to deal with them and was shot or stabbed. You did the rite thing bro, Not worth getting hurt or even losing you life over this crap.

PS- Its easy to replace items, But Not a life :dry:

Pleased your ok ;)

Cheers

Darren

Kurt im sorry to read about what happened to you, and i know how the police can be sometimes. Im pleased you did ''NOT'' take this matter into your own hands. There has been so many people in your possition, where they have hopped out went to deal with them and was shot or stabbed. You did the rite thing bro, Not worth getting hurt or even losing you life over this crap.

PS- Its easy to replace items, But Not a life :dry:

Pleased your ok ;)

Cheers

Darren[/quote

yeh i know your life isnt worth it....

cheers mate

No good about the incident and damage to your boat, PLUS the contradiction of law and good boating "etiquette". Just goes to show the lack of good manners and respect for others thats steadily becoming increasingly rare within our society. I say bring back the cane ;)

Big number one is that your ok, and the disaster was avoided, and its a pity the jewfish didn't comeout to play in recognition of your show of restraint in not ramming the little &*^&*&^ off the road. While it's a satisfying fantasy to have, unfortunately yes we are held accountable. :S .. Just like that officer would have been if these twits had indeed killed someone! :pinch: One thing i cannot beleive is a fellow boater refusing to help.. :angry: ..forget the legal context its an UNWRITTEN RULE as far as I am concerned.

I met up with Kurt at the cop station after the incident and I reckon the cop just wanted to go home (It was a Friday arv) and didnt want the paperwork.

Even though this cops attitude was very poor I couldnt have been happier with the water police that towed us at 3am in the morning. They responded very quickly to our call and was a great site to see as we were freezing our t#ts off! Pretty impressive towing capabilities too, it was the semi inflatable patrol boat with 2 x 115hp outboards on the back and you could hardly hear them. (or maybe my ears were frozen) :pinch:

Anyway thanks Kurt for the chance to chase down some jewies. Maybe next time we will get the big one!

nice jew kurt B) top session mate.

thats crazy what happened to ya on the road :angry: mungrels ay !!!!!

cant believe some boaties refused to give you a toe... :blink: :whistle: were you holding a large hunting knife in your hand when you asked for a toe? :whistle: :lol::lol::lol:

you should have held a rope in ya hand and for a tow :P

mick

cant believe some boaties refused to give you a toe... :blink: :whistle: were you holding a large hunting knife in your hand when you asked for a toe? :whistle: :lol::lol::lol:

you should have held a rope in ya hand and for a tow :P

mick

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

lol, they were just plain arigant pricks

Archived