Diawa Triforce 2500ZA

Jororo

I dropped down to BCF this moring to stock up on soft plastics and whilst there I did the usual lap of the store to make sure I didn't need anything else... (big mistake, I always do!!) I ended up coming across a special on the Diawa Triforce 2500ZA was $199 now $99. I decided at that moment I needed a new soft plastics reel and may as well buy it. Has anyone else used one of these reels? and how did you find the preformance? I am looking forward to giving it a go this week!!

Thanks guys. I am going to match it up with one of my t curve I think!

Surfingant, I think the special is on until the 4th of September.

I was talking with the attendant at bcf and he told me there was bugger all of them left in other stores. I was at the Ipswich store and they had 4x2000, 1x2500 and 3x4000 left.

I just got one of those reels today. I got the 2000 model and i cant wait to use it. I teamed it up with a Shimano Raider 2 Mexican Fire rod 2-4kg. its a pretty good match

What did you end up getting it for Matt ? Did you knock them down more :dry: :huh:

Nice score bro ;)

Cheers

Darren

I just got one of those reels today. I got the 2000 model and i cant wait to use it. I teamed it up with a Shimano Raider 2 Mexican Fire rod 2-4kg. its a pretty good match

Nice one bro!! That should be a sweet little combo, I hope it gives you some good mojo when you give it a lash!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived