BRAND NEW Cheap Minn Kota

Bi_polar

Courier can still pick up.. i go it all the time.....lol

I bought a Minn Kota on Ebay for $54.00 the other day. Needs a few bux spending on it but will be equal to 2011 model at the end of it.

Pick up only and in Victoria - might be a bit of a stretch!

Cheers for the heads up though, was trolling (no pun intended) ebay the other night for one :)

I bought a Minn Kota on Ebay for $54.00 the other day. Needs a few bux spending on it but will be equal to 2011 model at the end of it.

Cheers for the heads up though, was trolling (no pun intended) ebay the other night for one :)

Really? What kind of damage would you be looking at for something like that?

Damage for the freight or the cost of the parts for mine?

Just for freight... How do people feel about having to package it up for a courier?

They seem fine about it... I use this site called E-Go.com and i pick it up at Pinkenba.... if you can get the seller to drop it off at his local freight depot it saves even more. I got a 40hp outboard freighted down from Bundy for $28.00 But that was the seller dropping it off at the freight depot and me picking it up at Pinkenba...

Just for freight... How do people feel about having to package it up for a courier?

Archived