bribie 17th sep 2011

hulk

I decided to have a morning with my boy fishing.I asked whether he wanted fish at bribie or crabs and possibly sharks at beachmere and he picked bribie.went to usual spot at pacific canals to find they had construction site for houses.anyhow a detour down side street and I am where I need to be any way.fished there for 3 hours for no luck so left and headed to jetty.pull in driveway get my boy out and this tosspot reverses in as my boy gets out.I tell him to wait and watch next time.this piece of rot then proceeded to eagle eye me.Gees I wish he wanted to start something f n wanker. Anyhow no loving at the jetty.only three fish were taken in about .4 hours I was there.the weed was shocking.I was minding my own when this pin pecker and his wife decided to go under the jetty in their tender.they take one of my lines,effect my 2nd rod too then had no no regard for what they had done.they got reminded quickly by a guy who also lost his line who peppered them with sinkers for their troubles. Decided to stop fishing to keep an eye on the kids who really enjoyed the day. After this we watched a wedding then i heard yelling at the jetty where this old bloke was copping grief from these young punks so he hit them in the guts with his walking stick.they then implied they would go him but they ran each time he shimmied.anyhow young punks vs old bloke doesn't add up to even contest so i went to jetty and told these punks to pierce off. They tried but didn't question me. As the old bloke walks away he has a crack at me clearly thinking my intervention meant they were with me. Anyhow all else turned to dust but had great family day and good weather even if the fish didn't come to the party.

Archived