VMR Boaties Market!! Its on again this sunday 30th

taib

Hey guys, just a reminder the boaties market is on again this sunday. So if you wanna pick up a BARGAIN, make your way there. Just to give you an idea, i picked up 2 cast nets for $40 (for the 2 - brand new) and aerators for $2 each!!

Theres a heap of boat stuff and other accessories. Ive even seen cheap tinnies there for sale and also LAWNMOWERS!

further info on

/>http://www.vmr.org.au/

See ya there!

Well just got back home. Very nice morning for the boaties market. Was a bit bigger and numbers of sellers were more than 3months ago.

picked up a few toys, but some of the prices just to give you an idea...

- 3m boat trailers, excellent condition and very solid $295!!!

- Abu Garcia Veritas rods $40 whereas at tacklewarehouse are going for $139

- 25meters of gal chain, 10mm for just $30

- soft plastics - SLAM for just $5 a pack

the list goes on.

How did you go Ross? pick up any bargains?

Cheers

got a solid chain that even jaws wouldnt break. Took two of us to drag it and even still struggled. Gonna be used to lock down my boat so no one flogs it.

Also got a few bags of slammers, a snag and a can of coke :silly:

Saw a castnet but it was way too big... was 16ft i think. it was going for $65 which is still cheap.

currently sms negotiations are underway for a trailer... see how it goes..

looks like you'll be getting on the water soon bud! quite a few boats/trailers/motors for sale so no doubt you'd get a good deal soon.

yeah legal limit is 12ft, so that would have been $65 down the drain. i tried cy1301's net while prawning earlier this year and just had to have one... $250, let's say the missus wasn't impressed.

actually saw that slam bait guy and was considering buying some, but he had quite a few nasty things to say about the guy who sold me the castnet so i walked away.

Archived