Gold Coast Boat & Fishing Show

Oceandonkey

:evil:

damn! i'll be skiing in New Zealand that time. I really want to check it out :(

I wish i was bringing a fishing rod to New Zealand because they have some monster trout in their lakes!

Post edited by: Gordo, at: 2007/07/02 10:49

Mick wrote:

I am going to try for a quick fish at narrow necks at sunrise a quick flick of sp around the spit then a quick look at the convention after that .. home by 1pm

Sunday morning..

A chap on Nugget's radio show on the weekend mentioned narrowneck was crowded and producing some decent numbers as well. So could be a good place to be Mick. Good luck - hope to read a report from you. Remember the camera;)

ellicat wrote:

Mick wrote:
I am going to try for a quick fish at narrow necks at sunrise a quick flick of sp around the spit then a quick look at the convention after that .. home by 1pm

Sunday morning..

A chap on Nugget's radio show on the weekend mentioned narrowneck was crowded and producing some decent numbers as well. So could be a good place to be Mick. Good luck - hope to read a report from you. Remember the camera;)

I went a couple of months ago and got a couple of nice Tailor on ganged pillies....

http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=237&func=view&catid=8&id=25681#25681

I want to try a lure this time... never done it before... any tips??

My tip - use pillies until you've caught a couple. Then when you know they are on, use a raider or similar metal slug. Wind as fast as you can. Take some gatorade in case they're hot - you may need it;)

EDIT: Change the treble on your slug for a single hook too. (4/0)

Post edited by: ellicat, at: 2007/07/04 09:55

Archived