crabs and a nice little arvo sesh on the river

dragons7

post-4045-144598730259_thumb.jpg

post-4045-144598730246_thumb.jpg

post-4045-144598730236_thumb.jpg

post-4045-144598730226_thumb.jpg

post-4045-144598730194_thumb.jpg

Hey guys meet up with nads07 today for a quick river sesh and try get a few crabs for a feed only had a couple hours to play with as my wife is ready to give birth anytime now so got to the ramp put the boat in went and put the pots out to see if we could get a crab then nathan looks at me where are the jackall ummmmm on the back seat of my car hahaha classic quick run back to the ramp meet a younger from site didnt get his name but said hello anyways of to mouth 2nd casts of the transam 2 hops and im on this thing was head shakeing like crazy nathan goes what you think i said grassy as got one last week up comes a little grassy pretty good sign to see them in river next few casts not much so on the electric quick move found some good shows on sounder bounced the transam on there heads and bang im on zzzzzzz zzzzz good head shakes call was made nice snapper nath get the net another good shake and he spat lure dam it few more casts and another hit bang on another nice snapper comes up a couple quick photos few more casts and another couple hits and im on again another nice snapper for dinner called it a day after this.Time to check pots 5 nice big sandies and a big buck dinners looking better and better back to ramp as wifes calling lets hope tonight is the night.cheers shane few pics to come

Good session mate and good to hear about the grassies.

All the best if tonight is the night. I just hope you had time to unhook the boat - might look a bit funny rolling up at hospital with a wife in labour and a boat behind you .......

We had our first almost 4 weeks ago and am still stoked. Can't wait to take him fishing in years to come!!

i was just saying these r some awesome fish. i've always wanted to get some nice squire and crabs man but i don't have a boat so yah.

seriously i didn't mean to offend but you seem to be quite upset with what i said to u. to be honest i didn't even look at the OP when i commented but anyway.

I thought you got four years experience in professional crabbing. Well thats what you wriote in my post.

I drove past whiteisland boat jetty last night.

I didnt see you there. My mate fished there for most of night and didnt see anyone else there. So i dont know where you fished. And you calling my mate Moses newbie. Ger your facts right hes got prove to back up his catches.

lol by 4yrs experience if u read closely the mate sitting beside me's got 4yrs exp man he's just not crabbing anymore sick of stolen pots and licensing and shit.

i was there from 10-12 or 1 maybe saw 2 asians where i fished and loads ppl on the fisherman's side. is ur mate an asian or something if so he had great fun watching three of us slaying the fish. and btw how come you didn't educate ur mate about not fishing illegal spots??? and whiteisland? i donno what ur on about

lol by 4yrs experience if u read closely the mate sitting beside me's got 4yrs exp man he's just not crabbing anymore sick of stolen pots and licensing and shit.

i was there from 10-12 or 1 maybe saw 2 asians where i fished and loads ppl on the fisherman's side. is ur mate an asian or something if so he had great fun watching three of us slaying the fish. and btw how come you didn't educate ur mate about not fishing illegal spots??? and whiteisland? i donno what ur on about

Slaying the fish hey. Where the photos

My mate was not on the illegal side nor did he cross fence like you. He sticked to the beach.

Your full of shit man. I drove past there n than i didnt see anyome.

Slaying the fish hey. Where the photos

Archived