BR - Thready sesh

TheLazyboy

Hey everyone, last night me and doss headed out to one of our spots near somewhere to try and get any fish with size. We got there to find that there was a good 30 to 40 people fishing in our main spot. we move spots for an hour or so, till the people left. I got a nice little thready

Then doss decides to get off his donut with a 30cm bream

We head back to our original destination then after a hour or two my rod goes crazy. and i pull it up and its another nice little thready. 61cm, my first legal brisbane river thready.

Then about 20 mins later i bring up a 83 cm thready, on my 15lb rod which gave it a good 10 min fight, my new Brisbane river pb.

after a few big pike eels we called it quiets, and i left with a pretty good night of fishing for the first session of the year :)

Man you guys are slowly creeping toward the magic meter mark.. Wont be long now..Not trying to be smart here :P:P but heres something to aim for. This is my PB brissy thready. 1.39 from nose to fork, Im guessing you guys are messureing nose to tail so that would be about 1.5 maybe slightly bigger. Keep hunting them down guys!!!

post-1835-144598736826_thumb.jpg

Man you guys are slowly creeping toward the magic meter mark.. Wont be long now..Not trying to be smart here :P:P but heres something to aim for. This is my PB brissy thready. 1.39 from nose to fork, Im guessing you guys are messureing nose to tail so that would be about 1.5 maybe slightly bigger. Keep hunting them down guys!!!

[attachment=44947]thready2.jpg[/attachment]

thats a beast man!! awesome work hopefully one of us can get one around that size this month!

just a tiip lads if you wont one of the oversize models (in my opinion) your best bet is to head as close to the mouth as possible ive seen many a good metre plus threddy pulled from, pinkenba, the pipline, luggage point(poo shoot) and the container shipping docks. good luck lads. ;)

just a tiip lads if you wont one of the oversize models (in my opinion) your best bet is to head as close to the mouth as possible ive seen many a good metre plus threddy pulled from, pinkenba, the pipline, luggage point(poo shoot) and the container shipping docks. good luck lads. ;)[/quote

we have been thinking about the poo shoot for a while now. is the light there at night time?

Archived