Web sites for boat sales

Dubbzy

boat sales or boat point i reckon, thats where majority of people would start looking.

i reckon you would get stuffed around a bit with ebay and trading post.

ill give john crawford marine a plug, when i eventually upgrade they will b the first place i look for a good second hand boat.

I think JCM are a bit over priced! But not a bad place to start

yer they are but i get a good vibe from the place when im in there. youve also got to remember that alot of their boats are on consignment and the final decision lays with the owner. they always want top dollar.

im happy to pay a bit more if the service is going to be reliable and genuine after the sale.

If you are looking for a bargain, under $5k then i think ebay is the go. Spending more than that, i think you are better off on boatsales, you can go see the boat and negotiate a price, not just going against other bidders, and lose a boat you were really keen on because a sniper outbid you at the last second.

What kind of boat are you looking for mate?

Something about 5m that's fits in a standard garage , so probably a quinine coast runner or something like that.

I'm looking for something with a donk that's in good nic and I'm happy to pay to get a good boat

Archived