Awsome Moreton Is session

hedge05

Hi fellas been a member for a while so thought it was time I started posting to contribute to the site so here goes.Headed over to moreton saturday with my mate his young fella and his friend plan was to chase some macs if they were about and just take the kids for a fish and give the boat a run. Good run over saw us on Moreton by 6.30 pulled up on the beach to give the boys a run around and have a break and a bit of a fish .Grabbed a couple of baits and wondered up the beach while the kids had a swim got two small lizards realeased headed back thought we mite come back later when the tide was a bit higher.Cruised up to the wrecks for a look had a bit of a fish kids got bored so dropped them on the beach to have a run up the sandhills . Headed to wrecks got a 42cm golden trev and that was it .Getting close to high so we headed back to 1st spot to have lunch and fish the high tide .Well this is were it got interesting graded some baits and walked up the beach a bit found a spot and it was alive with fish 1st cast i'm on small lizard ,2nd cast small lizard ,3rd cast good lizard crap no more bait ran back grab mate and kids headed back well it was 2hrs of madness as soon as the bait hit the water we were on lizard after lizard at 1 stage we had 2 and 3 following your bait i think we lost or landed over 25 fish we lost count .Now i have to tell you this you may not believe it but it's true mate hooks a big lizard as he brought it into the shallows another lizard grabbed the rest of his bait he had 2 on the 1 hook tried to land them but got busted off wouldn't believe it if i hadnt seen it it was crazy . Ended up with 12 between us biggest 75cm realeased smallest 41cm it was great to see the smile on the kids faces when they got their 1st lizards nothing beats it it's always a joy posted coupla photos waiting for the rest i'll post them later when i get them from my mate .

Thanks for reading

post-4657-144598755891_thumb.jpg

post-4657-144598755903_thumb.jpg

post-4657-144598755913_thumb.jpg

post-4657-144598755922_thumb.jpg

Seiran it's a 70 evinrude 89 model hasn't missed a beat since I bought it would like something a little bigger just don't have the dollars at the moment .Hay prawhead what where you in and did you see the two crazys jump off the top of the wrecks just utter stupidity .

Seiran it's a 70 evinrude 89 model hasn't missed a beat since I bought it would like something a little bigger just don't have the dollars at the moment .Hay prawhead what where you in and did you see the two crazys jump off the top of the wrecks just utter stupidity .

I was in the Haines Signature 610C with my other half, brother in law and niece. Yep saw them as they were right near me. I was wondering how long it would take before the fun and games turned bloody :-)

post-9629-144598756586_thumb.png

Archived