Free Pass this weekend

Brian D

My type of emergency Feral

Hey Cow I was thinking something similar but if the wind is crap on Sunday I might just go around Couchie, Macleay and Lamb but if any chance at all I'll be off to Harry A.

I think Sat for NP caues winds might be a bit much for open bays stuff.

Apparantly the weather is going to be terrible.

What about southern Bribie passage, there have obviously been a fair few dam squire caught there recently.

Or you could do a Pin reccy mission for us :P

Brian also a good option, (one id really like to try) is why not hit the gold coast canals and broad water. There are loads of good big eys and giant trevs being caught there as well as Queenies and big bream at the moment. Just take some slugs.

I thought the queenies were mainly around in summer, but i have it from 3 relaible sources now. Most max out only 50-60cm. But they would still be loads of fun on lite spin gear.

Angus

Good call Angus, If the weather is what they say it is GC Canals it is on Sunday. karma to you if I get a fish!:P

Aaron I was going to suggest NP Saturday but what about your Gal? You are supposed to give her one day a week of quality time.:ohmy: I suppose if we do half days fishing both days she can have the 2nd half of the day when you get home.

Does you falling asleep in the lounge chair after fishing count as quality time?:woohoo:

Anyone else are you keen for NP Sat? We could catch all the fish before the Sunday shift gets there.:evil:

Cool Aaron NP it is. She got her tax return.:woohoo:

I just got back from a meeting that was near AMart - wohoo dropped in for some more \"slugs\" and stuff including a brag mat so when we land that 59.99cm mother we can prove it.

We can sort Sunday out Sat.

Anyone else gonna come along to NP?

Archived