Brissy river sunday....

coldasjoe

Hi guys

woke up sunday morning weather was looking good decided to head to mud for a fish

Conditions were bit rough so ended up fishing around mouth

Anchored up droped some baits and waited, sitting there thinking in my head man today is fail

then bait runner on the old thunnus goes off zzzzzzzzzzzz then stops

thinking it must be a stingy or some thing I engaged the reel and it was on zzzzzzzzz few minutes later

Landed an awsome BR cod beating my personal best weighing in at 8KG!

Had an awsome feast that night fed three families with left over YUMO!!

Love how fishing brings people together :)

cod.jpg

Just fit the fridge lol

Awwww such a shame to see that fish in a fridge, should have released it, don't u know how old that thing must of been, sheesh man :lol::lol::lol:

On a serious note:

Great flippin' catch bro, wouldda been awesome on the boat when u pulled it up (get the net, oh sh*t -- get the gaff)--

Me.. personally, I prolly wouldda had my way with it ...then prepare it for dinner.. I KNOW WHERE I HAVE BEEN - DONT JUDGE ME :woohoo: ..

Awesome catch

Cheers

Woodlaz

Awwww such a shame to see that fish in a fridge, should have released it, don't u know how old that thing must of been, sheesh man :lol::lol::lol:

On a serious note:

Great flippin' catch bro, wouldda been awesome on the boat when u pulled it up (get the net, oh sh*t -- get the gaff)--

Me.. personally, I prolly wouldda had my way with it ...then prepare it for dinner.. I KNOW WHERE I HAVE BEEN - DONT JUDGE ME :woohoo: ..

Awesome catch

Cheers

Woodlaz

Woopz didnt read this, haha looks like that jokes been made :pinch: haha :P

Archived