Australia Post Suck

ablong

I managed to pick up a brand new Catalina 6000 of ebay for a good price and ive been waiting now for a couple of weeks! Finally i recieved the post tracking number and had found out that it had already been delivered to my old house which i moved from at the start of Feb! I have no idea how it managed to end up there as i have changed all my details and have a mail redirection in place! as the story went on i found out that Australia Post do not inform the contractors of mail redirections. In the end i went back to my old house and pick the reel up and found out from the owner that it was just left sitting out the front and the contractor had faked my signature! Lol sorry just needed to vent :evil: we all get that excited feeling when new gear is on its way :woohoo: anyway i have it now and that all that matters i guess, lol and it looks fantastic :woohoo:

I always get stuff like that delivered to my work. That way if I'm not there at least I know it would be safely left with my inward goods. Makes it easier to be there to sign for it if it is registered too.

Of course if you don't work in the same place all day everyday then this is totally useless for you.

yeah made sure i changed my addresses before, always had problems with them though, one day the contractor turned up to the door step with the collection card already filled out, at the same time i arrived home and asked him for my reel and he didnt even have it in the van lol

lol im always on the move, otherwise i would :cheer:

I feel ya pain mate, I sent a rod, reel, and lures in 2 separate packs from the Gold Coast to Sydney in November last year.

The reel got there 3 days after I sent it, The rod and lures got there in mid jan.

Paid for next day postage on both.

I now use freight only. :angry::angry::angry:

Archived