My Fishing Life Isn't Fair

RUSSIAN

What Gary_C says is very wise. Your fishing life (the one YOU create) isn't fair - because you're not making it fair. It's YOUR life, so you need to make it for yourself. Not being rude in any way, but that's the facts. You need to start earning your way, doesn't hurt to start early (you have to start sometime, earlier is better)!

Let all your neighbours know what your plan is - save for a boat to go fishing! If your Dad annoys you about your tackle, say ok Dad, you need to buy your own tackle before you come fishing - AND BAIT. Then he will know what it costs. Stand up for yourself and you'll be happier with your fishing life.

Most of all be patient, good things really do come to those who wait (and prepare)!!

Nobody in my family fishes either, but when your time comes, you can teach your son or daughter as I will. Find a nice young girl with a Dad that loves fishing.

Join a local fishing club might be a smart idea, get your Dad to pay and join to!!

even better, get your dad to join AFO, best fishing club going round.. and its free :)

Archived