Gold Coast Tuna

Leighton

Dang iPad won't let me watch it ! :evil:

Yeah youtube would have blocked it because it has 3rd party matched content (being the song)

Depending of the 3rd party material, sometimes youtuble will allow the vid to be uploaded but banned from smart phones & tabs.

just a licensing thing

Nice vid leighton

Yeah youtube would have blocked it because it has 3rd party matched content (being the song)

Depending of the 3rd party material, sometimes youtuble will allow the vid to be uploaded but banned from smart phones & tabs.

just a licensing thing

Nice vid leighton

What's a pita, can't seem to find it on YouTube either? Oh well will wait till I'm at my pc

just a licensing thing

Nice vid leighton

What's a pita, can't seem to find it on YouTube either? Oh well will wait till I'm at my pc

Here is the youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8VsFwvgJa4&feature=player_embedded

I am guessing the problem with the iPad is more due to lack of native support for Flash on Apple portable devices. Not even sure you will be able to watch it thru the YouTube app? There are some 3rd party alternatives out there - a google search will help if it is a problem.

Was a fun morning. Multiple double hook-ups and lost count on the number of fish we landed.

Marty

Archived