25% OFF 3 Day Sale On All Austackle Gear

aussie123

Hi Guys

Mike from Austackle has announced earlier today that a very small number of the new 2012 Premium Tournament Lure Range will be arriving next week.

ReelTackle has been given the chance to allow AFO members an opportunity to purchase some this first shipment of lures so we are pleased to announce that we are offering a 25% OFF 3 day sale on all Austackle merchandise including the new lure range.

This sale will end midnight on Sunday the 18th March as I need to notify Austackle on the quantity of the new lures to put aside for us all forst thing Monday.

This sale includes all of the Austackle range of rods,reels,lines,lures and accessories.

All rods are shipped in a protective tube for their protection by courier to your door at a small extra cost.

Local pickup is also available here in Kingston and if you choose to pickup please select the Local Pickup option when you get to the freight options in the shopping cart.

Orders will be sent out late next week once the new lures are made available to us for collection.

If you need to know anything please ask here or send me a PM.

Thanks everyone

Lance

www.reeltackle.com.au

hey lance do they still open the doors on a thursday avo/nite for afo members...am looking at getting a spin jig rod and reel setup for my youngfella for his b'day

Open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2-30pm to 5-30pm unless other arrangements have been made.

Hi Guys

Don't forget that the 25% OFF sale on all Austackle gear ends at midnight tonight as I need to place the order with Mike tomorrow morning to secure some this first shipment.

There is some great savings to be had here on the new 2012 range of gear,especially the new range of lures that have a very limited supply in the short term.

I have also listed the new Austackle Dominator range of rods for the special price but they will not be available until around Easter.

I have looked at the prototypes of these new rods and they are a lovely bit of gear and should be a big hit amongst the guys who like a quality product at a great price.

All orders will be sent this week except for the Dominator rods so you should have them ready to use next weekend. :P:P:P

Thanks guys

Lance

Hi Guys

Don't forget that the 25% OFF sale on all Austackle gear ends at midnight tonight as I need to place the order with Mike tomorrow morning to secure some this first shipment.

There is some great savings to be had here on the new 2012 range of gear,especially the new range of lures that have a very limited supply in the short term.

I have also listed the new Austackle Dominator range of rods for the special price but they will not be available until around Easter.

I have looked at the prototypes of these new rods and they are a lovely bit of gear and should be a big hit amongst the guys who like a quality product at a great price.

All orders will be sent this week except for the Dominator rods so you should have them ready to use next weekend. :P:P:P

Thanks guys

Lance

I talked to our rod factory this morning. We are aiming to get a flight on the 28th march which means rods will arrive about April 1st. Fingers crossed we have no more problems. China customs have held these rods up by 4 months alreadfy with a paperwork problem with Fuji guides. I will never complain about Australian Customs again.

Hi Guys

Thanks guys

Lance

I talked to our rod factory this morning. We are aiming to get a flight on the 28th march which means rods will arrive about April 1st. Fingers crossed we have no more problems. China customs have held these rods up by 4 months alreadfy with a paperwork problem with Fuji guides. I will never complain about Australian Customs again.

I here you there mate, I get stuff in from all over the globe and China by far are the most hopeless at getting anything through customs.

Archived