new sidchrome jig

astro

cheap dropped forged ones arent a shiny chrome finish which is obviously what you want i made the most expensive one out of my spare Snap-On 12mm haha a $77 spanner, havent used it yet but should be a cracker !

$77 for a spanner :S they saw you comming mate

cheap dropped forged ones arent a shiny chrome finish which is obviously what you want i made the most expensive one out of my spare Snap-On 12mm haha a $77 spanner, havent used it yet but should be a cracker !

quality comes at a price, tell someone you paid $600 for a rod/ reel combo some would say "they are saw you comin' mate :blink: " when you know its worth it all day for ya shimano combo

lol if you paid $70 for a snap on spanner then your crazy and they definately saw you comming. sounds like someone who buys left handed screw drivers, which im happy to sell you them at $70 a screw driver. you would find it hard to even find a ratchet one for that price. its actually more expensive using your $70 spanner than a purpose made jig that you can buy from a tackle shop which defeats the whole point of the excersize.???

i would be thinking that getting a cheep $2 ring spanner from supercheap and painting half of it with spraypaint would be a better idea.in 50+meters there is next to no light so a shiney spanner wouldnt be doing much shining. better off painting half of it to make a better silouette

quality comes at a price, tell someone you paid $600 for a rod/ reel combo some would say "they are saw you comin' mate :blink: " when you know its worth it all day for ya shimano combo

mate i have plenty of top quality tools including snap on, if you paid $77 for a spanner you were robbed, even articulated ratchet spanners arent that dear

Archived