Repping Nordic Stage in the USA

Plastic Man

Just got back from a month long trip to the states with a quick stop in canada was a great trip took my little girl and the missus and the mother inlaw. Did all the usual tourist things Disneyland, Universal Studios,San diego Zoo,San diego Seaworld and i had to do Vegas which was awesome.

I did get away from all the girls for one day and hit the water, i had a trip booked with a local guide in san diego to go and chase some of those largemouth.The fishing didnt turnout to be that great but i didnt care it was still awesome to do something i have dreamed about for as long as i can remember.Ended up with six bass best of the day was my first and on surface too. Anyway ill let the pics do the rest of the talking . Cheers

post-1029-144598813951_thumb.jpg

5lber

post-1029-144598813965_thumb.jpg

post-1029-144598813974_thumb.jpg

Some of the sort of stuff we were fishing

post-1029-144598813983_thumb.jpg

NORDIC

Most of the fishing was just the same we fish here for our bass, yeah the lures were mostly bigger then what i would use prob cause of the huge mouth that the bass have. The fight was much the same too only diff was when they would come up and jump, we did seem to fish a fair bit shallower then i would later on in the day too.The guide tha i got was pretty young and could of been better i dont think he had much xp being i guide prob would of picked up more from a better guide. Still had a blast.

Good on ya!

Now you understand how I feel about fishing in Australia :D

I wish I had known you were visiting San Diego, my wife is from there and we probably could have gotten you out with somebody who could have really shown you something new.

Archived