Bananas Bass and Beau The 3 B's

elops

Should really be the 4 B's as it was Brian who asked what the hell the pic was. For Ray as well due to his chronic bananaphobia :lol:

Folowing pics are from the last Bass trip of the season no big Bass landed but pulled the hooks on a serious sized Cod and then a Bass as well as I was dejectedly winding in the spinnerbait. Nothing to do with the tasty snacks that were onboard though :whistle:

Got a few sqeakers and a powertail as well, nice day out the rain that threatened held off till the drive home.

post-6374-144598814706_thumb.jpg

After the hook pulling incident tied off to this mid streamer and ate one of the bananas, Beau stretched his legs and had a few casts.

post-6374-144598814719_thumb.jpg

Did not get a touch obviously my good luck charm was not helping :lol:

post-6374-144598814729_thumb.jpg

Headed off with a another banana positioned for maximum mojo :blink:

and it payed off.

post-6374-144598814741_thumb.jpg

MMMMMM banana :ohmy:

post-6374-144598814811_thumb.jpg

Decided to eat my last banana and this guy leapt out and grabbed it as I got it out of the rear hatch :whistle:

post-6374-144598814821_thumb.jpg

Looked like he had already eaten two the greedy banana bandit :lol:

Low on bananas and under looming skies we made our way back to the launch point with only sqeakers and a couple of small Bass caught on the way.

:woohoo: :lol::lol: :silly:

Just think, without those bananas you could have had a nice cod :P

That is what I was thinking.

Steve I uncertain if my phobia is chronic or acute but it certainly is not as bad as my phobia about people who do not know/obey closed season regs as in another post.

Talking to Beau the other day and I think this was his last trip . He must really have acute withdrawal symptoms by now.

Cheers

Ray

Archived