1st time for everything

Often Debaited

went out this morning....nice and cold , but keen to give these flatties and bream a crack.....well after quite a few casts i caught my FIRST bream on a plastic ...woohoo ! i wanted another one .... we did a few drifts and i changed back to my favourite plastic( at the moment) , 65mm sqidgie in silver fox ( great flattie catcher) and while i was lighting a smoke i claimed a 2nd bream.....no pic as he spat the hook on landing in the boat but it was withessed hehehehehe .. with a few flatties under the belt , 2 bream on plastics was thew highlight of the day for me......Bill also claimed another brute of a fish , but he can tell that story......another great day with great co.

post-9595-144598836836_thumb.jpg

post-9595-144598836852_thumb.jpg

Yeah it was another great morning on the water, bloody cold at full noise though :lol: .

I decided to give some of the Fish Arrow Flash J's a try out today.

I'm pretty happy with em, quite a durable little plastic.

I pulled a couple of bream and a few flatties again today. The biggest went 58cm, felt heavier though and put up a solid fight.

Was great to see Rodney finally get that bream on a plastic, another box ticked off the list.

I think I've converted Rodney into an armor shad user now :lol: . 3' Moebi is a killer.

Cheers again for another great session mate. Looking forward to the next one.

post-7081-144598836937_thumb.jpg

post-7081-144598836947_thumb.jpg

post-7081-144598836957_thumb.jpg

post-7081-144598836967_thumb.jpg

post-7081-144598836977_thumb.jpg

Its a great feeling getting your first on something new.

I only got my first bream on plastic a few months ago myself. Caught s,loads on bait and quite a number on poppers but just to get that first feels

awesome! I got my first flattie on a blade today, not quite legal but dam it felt good as I have only tried blades on a few sessions.

Congrats!

Ecogear bream prawns are killers for breambos too!

Archived