coomera lake

bulldogs195461

g day all,i got a chance to get off the mountain tommorrow,so im going for a flick landbased around the coomera area.ive got the coomera lake up on google maps as a maybe,anyone got any knowledge of a reasonable spot there or at least an access point for a non-local/even inbox me if its a secret.im just looking for a good acess so i dont spend hrs lost,regards john

Went there Wednesday fishing with live poddies, got nothin... The guy that way there rekons he catches heaps, but i'm sure they r there :woohoo: He says that he was chasing trevally, hes caught jewfish, mj's, flathead, bass and bream

Good luck and hope you get onto a few

yes went to the river,loved signato park,i imagine it could get busy there,i caught a small trevally there.i then drove over the bridge where its only one way controlled by lights,tried briefly there,but then drove to herbert st and looked were it intersected river terace,parked there didnt look very accesible,plus where the river comes into the lake a guy was sking behind a boat,and as its narrow i thought it woudnt fish well.i love the look of this spot so will try again,didnt see any waterfalls area mentioned here.just probally need more time to explore it,but even catching the small trev on an sp was ok for me,i didnt get there till 11 so in guessing it may fish better in the mornings /evenings etc.i will try to google earth the waterfalls area,would be a great yak spot.

Archived