aboarch

Hey all,

Ive been looking through the site and all the different catagories over the last few days and have deffinatly noticed the friendly atmosphere, not only that, but everyone helping others out. It is truly great to see. I'm in the logan area, sadly i'm also land based, but have a decent 4wd which can take me to most land based fishing spots. I am honestly interested to know and learn about many aspects of fishing, kayaking, 4wd'ing and boating. So I hope to hear, and see from many of you.

I have a very generalised target species, in which i mean, anything I can get on the line ;) I mainly use bait, and go to places like boggy/brisbane river&some of the canals down at the coast. I am keen to learn the proper way to use, proper technique and how to target fish with lures&plastics. Also very keen on kayaks, but am a while away from actually owning my own :blush:

Yeah I would like to come out to a few of these socials, where on the broadwater is everyone meeting up? or is all the info on another forum?

Cheers guys, big help, thankyou for saying hello and welcoming me.

I have a very generalised target species, in which i mean, anything I can get on the line ;) I mainly use bait, and go to places like boggy/brisbane river&some of the canals down at the coast. I am keen to learn the proper way to use, proper technique and how to target fish with lures&plastics. Also very keen on kayaks, but am a while away from actually owning my own :blush:

Yeah I would like to come out to a few of these socials, where on the broadwater is everyone meeting up? or is all the info on another forum?

Cheers guys, big help, thankyou for saying hello and welcoming me.

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/59-fishing-events/433670-afo-flathead-social-september-23rd-broadwater-pin

Check this out mate, it's this Sunday at the ramp at the spit,just past seaworld.

Archived