Gear Cleanout. 1000fi stradic, t-curve revolution +others

Joel Eadie

hey guys selling some of my unused gear for my new biomaster fund.

first a sized 1000fi stradic. this reel has been through alot and is missing paint in a few spots. isn't as smooth as it used to be, but still a very nice reel. it was serviced about a month ago at jones tackle. one spool has 8lb power pro and the other is 4lb rapala titanium (rapala braid is old, power pro has only been used a handful of times). it is missing the sticker on the drag knob (shown in picture) $75

post-6557-144598857718_thumb.jpg

post-6557-144598857737_thumb.jpg

post-6557-144598857747_thumb.jpg

second a 2500 sienna on a 1-3kg, 1 piece shakespeare slingshot. both used only a handful of times freshwater bass fishing. the reel is spooled with 6lb berkley tournament exceed. the rods tip is a tiny bit offset, it was like this when i bought it, however i only realised after i took it fishing, this does not affect the performance of the rod in any way. reel is as smooth as the day i bought it. $50

the other two rods are both t-curve revolution inshore series,

the first: 7ft 2 piece 3-6kg spin. used for one week at the boyne river chasing barra. near perfect condition SOLD

the second: bream spin 2m 2piece 2-5kg spin also near perfect condition. used bream fishing for the last 6months or so always cleaned after used. SOLD

all items are located at samford (northside brisbane), will arrange to meet locally/for a fishing sesh. or can arrange to meet next week when uni resumes near griffith university (nathen campus). i will post the stradic for an extra $10.

post-6557-144598857755_thumb.jpg

if more pictures are required let me know

• 2 weeks later...

Archived