Kayak Swap Meet

WayneD

Hi guys just thought I would let everyone know about this. I will be selling a Tarpon 120 and a Hobie Adventure on the day.

Fishing Kayak Swap Meet

Adventure Outlet has a special offer for anyone interested in selling or buying a second hand fishing kayak….a Fishing Kayak Swap Meet, Saturday 13th October.

This is an opportunity for both buyers and sellers to get together in the one place at no cost to either party. Even if you’re not buying or selling your welcome to come along to what poses to be a social gathering of local kayak fisho’s. The Logan & Albert Fish Management Stocking Group will be putting on a sausage sizzle to fundraise for stocking in our local dams. Some of the Mantra Kayak Pro Team will be attending, plus see displays of hand-made lures with limited numbers available for sale.

Those that have a fishing kayak to sell are encouraged to post their info on this thread and notify potential buyers of what kayaks will be on show and up for sale. We welcome other kayaking accessories such as rods, reels, sounders & electric motors to be listed and sold.

Don’t miss out on a great day….or a bargain!

Date: Sat 13th October

Location: Adventure Outlet, Shop 5, 3 Jackman St Southport, Qld.

Time: 10am – 2pm

Hey WayneD

Do you know if there will be any outbacks for sale/trade? I would be keen to trade my Tarpon 100 with price adjustment... but I know its a long shot!

If I gave Craig a call would have an idea of what would be on offer?

cheers

Justin

Not that I've heard of Justin, sorry. I visited Craig on Saturday, he hasn't had any calls about it but he has been away with school trips lately so he is not quite sure what is turning up on the day.

Ant - my trailer is only little and even a 3mtr yak is almost too big for it. With 3 yaks over 4mtrs it's going to be hard to squeeze them all on! I'm sure I'll make them fit.

Latest update

Adventure Outlet stocks an amazing range of kayaks and Craig said he will be knocking 50% off the price of three mystery kayaks, a small fishing kayak, an 11 foot kayak and a 4m Kayak, not only that Craig is in a dealing mood so anyone who wants to buy a kayak in the next two weeks would be mad not to swing by Adventure Outlet on the 13 October between the 10am - 2 pm to score themselves an awesome deal. The mystery kayaks will only be on offer to those who turn up on the day, first in best dressed

Archived