Bass,Bream n Big Eyes

Funfisher

Hey Guys

I just returned from a relaxing long weekend down the coast with the Mrs and also managed to get out for two session on the tweed river with my mate Dan.

The plan of attack for the first flick was to hit the upper Tweed for some afternoon Bass'n and after a few hours we only managed a couple of bass and a bream but it is such a beautiful spot up there that the fish were a bonus.

post-1056-14459886162_thumb.jpg

post-1056-14459886163_thumb.jpg

post-1056-144598861638_thumb.jpg

Next plan of action was to launch the boat again on sunday night to hit up one of our favourite Trevally spots in the lower tweed. As luck would have it there was some Big eye action around to keep us amused but unfortunately no GT's.

post-1056-144598861644_thumb.jpg

post-1056-144598861652_thumb.jpg

post-1056-144598861662_thumb.jpg

post-1056-14459886167_thumb.jpg

Cheers Guys

Tristan

Thanks for the kind words guys and we were using my canon 1000d DSLR with external flash for these pics but I normally just use a point and shoot Panasonic lumix. I find the DSLR is great to bring when your fishing mate knows how to use it but not so great when they don't as there is a very fine line between great pics and terrible ones on that type of camera and the point and I shoots are a lot more forgiving.

yeah nice one Tristan. The external flash really makes a difference hey. I really need to buy one.

Looks like a good session. How's the water clarity down there atm?

It was super clear but a fair bit of weed hanging around on the surface due to the big tides.. love that stuff fouling my trebles every cast :pinch:

Archived