5/10/2012

jimjim

Nice work mate

Your slaying them this year.

Im still yet to catch one. Still trying. Cant figure out where the buggers are lol.

Hopefully get some soon.

Shane

Shane,

They was thick at western rocks yesterday whilts chasing cobia , the schoolies just would not leave a live bait alone long enough for a cobia to get to it, I was almost ready to hook a schoolie mack up as my live bait and feed it out for a monster cobia... After losing almost 30 x mustad big gun hooks i was close To it..... The school macks chewd hard on the run out tide , run in there was norhing happening

Cheers

Josh

Josh what live bait where you using to catch your cobe on ? my biggest cobe went 53kgs on a 3.5kg tailor I have been trying to get a schoolie for ages on a livies. You should have rigged a schoolie up as a livie spanos love em just like fat people do jelly beans. and no its not to early for spaniads because i caught one yesterday phone went flat not a monster but a good fish. looks like western rocks will be a boat park for a while lol

cheers jamie

Josh what live bait where you using to catch your cobe on ? my biggest cobe went 53kgs on a 3.5kg tailor I have been trying to get a schoolie for ages on a livies. You should have rigged a schoolie up as a livie spanos love em just like fat people do jelly beans. and no its not to early for spaniads because i caught one yesterday phone went flat not a monster but a good fish. looks like western rocks will be a boat park for a while lol

cheers jamie

Hey Jamie,

Fish In my Avatar Was Caught on a live Yakka about 25cm Long N that fish went 30kg on the button,

My Best Cobia to date went 42.6kg and was nailed on a pretty big live pike, both fish come from the beacons on the Bay....

Id love to see a pic of your 53kg fish tho mate, thats a monster and no doubt your back was hurting the next day,

Cheers

Josh

Archived