Re-introducement

RUSSIAN

Well, I’ve been on this great website for now almost 4 years, however when I first joined I just launched straight into questions and most of the topics ended up locked as they were already identical open threads (I was only about 10 yrs old :P )Hahaha

Anyway, I did not introduce myself at first and decided I should now so that I can meet some other great fishermen… unlike myself :L

I am Anthony and I am currently 14 years old- A definite mad keen fishermen and I love to get out as much as I can. I currently do not have a boat and am stuck on the shore, however I am working on this aspect with dad :L I do sometimes also get a gig on other boats as I come from a family of mad keen fishermen (especially my uncles) which is a good thing :)B)

I love all types of fishing and now that the weather is warming up, I am getting ready to tackle some sharks. I live in the Forestdale area (near browns plains) so not too far away from the water ;)

Just thought I should have done this, just to get a sense of feeling everyone knows everyone in this great community

Thanks guys

Anthony

B)

Archived