For the fish tank owners

Do$tylz

Hey guys,

For all the peeps that own a marine fish tank. Heres something that may be something you would like to get.

I'm on a forum that is for Marine Tank owners and they are currently doing a group buy on replica Diamond Light Lumenarc III mini reflectors. These are replicas of the real deal, there is a large price saving and the real deal isn't readily available in Australia. These replicas have been reported to be VERY close to the real thing. There have been 2 previous group buys with nothing but praises from those who had bought them. The real ones are at a cost of ~$US130+shipping.

The cost is somewhere between $120 to $140, depending on the number of people that buy it. Shipping should be free, but you will have to collect it from me. NOTE - these are the reflectors only. Details are:

- pre-cut channel to slide glass shield in

- these units will come pre-wired end to end with round pin plug and E40 fitting (Double ended fitting can be arranged at small additional cost)

Have a read of this article if you want to hear how good these things are:

ANALYZING REFLECTORS: PART I – MOGUL REFLECTORS by SANJAY JOSHI & TIMOTHY MARKS
/>http://www.advancedaquarist.com/issues/mar2003/feature.htm

Let me know if you're keen by 12 September. Delivery will be October sometime.

gday henry jason here i have no idea what these cool thingys are but i have a friend who runs a fish tank version of afo ill tell her to have a look mate thanks for the lookin:)

her sites name is \"aussiefishfinder\" free site worth a look if you like tanks and stuff

Post edited by: faulked, at: 2007/08/25 06:21

Archived