Bullies come out to play

The Mad Hughesy

Hey AFO team,

went out with Trippa today in search of some bullies. we had some good success, the bullies came on in 2 hot 20minute sessions. both times we got s catfish run first, followed by a bully run each. we had a 25cm boney bream out, unsure if it will get hit given its large size. within 20min off she screams and after a short fight comes Ryan's first bully, and what a beauty it was. one of the bigger models i have seen caught in the Schultz going 118cm. while we were getting his in the boat mine runs off, given how it fight i thought it was a catty. so i as im reeling in whatever is there up pops a small bully...you beauty!!! double hook up. we get him in the net and he flips out, on second attempt to net him the hooks pop free....fail

i managed to land and boat a small bully (86cm) later on in the day with ryan loosing another good sized bully, estimated bigger than his first.

great day on the water with a possible 4 sharks to be had...still happy with the 2. also picked up a 42cm flatty in the cast net, so ryan went home with a good feed. only my smaller bully was kept for a feed, the bigger model was released.

good to catch up again Ryan, ill see ya next time

post-3924-144598883655_thumb.jpg

post-3924-144598883667_thumb.jpg

post-3924-144598883676_thumb.jpg

Archived