Stolen Boat Trailer

Fish Head

Some of you would know Sean from Moreton Bay Charters - he does a number of reports and was in the Bris 31 Fishing the Dream series. Sean posted this on his Facebook page today

STOLEN TRAILER

Because of the state of the southern bay at the moment I had cancelled all my charters untile the water cleans up. So today I decided to head out early from the Redland bay boat ramp and check out the water quality around peel island. I arrived back at the boat ramp to find out that somebody needed my boat trailer more than I do. I myself always look for the best in people but unfortunately there always seems to be people out there that make it harder to believe this the old I get. If anyone gets any information on my stolen trailer give me a call 0433732310.

It's a dunbier 5.7m dual axel

Very distinct colour gunmetal grey hammer finish paint job.

Rego 453QPW

Vin 6FJDDD33382243072

Makes it a bit tough to work but we will sort it out. If anyone finds anything out it will be much appreciated.

Sean.

This is such a low life thing to do as this puts one of Sean's boats out of action for the weekend and this is his livelihood.

Please keep your eyes open and let Sean or the police know if you suspect anything or see it.

Big thanks for reading,

Janelle

It's a low act to steal a mans trailer but where this is his income makes it even more urgent we find it for him. I know insurance will replace but it will take a bit of time to get a new trailer set up exactly how he wants it, his drive on technique was a well oiled routine with that trailer. I hope we find it

Aquaholic

Archived