Powerheads

Gazza

Booty help me here please

I had a 303 cal powerhead when I used to dive alot for self peservation from sharks (which was the only answer accepetable) I had to obtain a pistol license and have a strong box bolted to the floor Police inspection same as a pistol before I could obtain my powerhead :woohoo:

I looked up the regs that you posted and and seen that powerheads are rated A

) Each of the following is a category A weapon if it has not been rendered permanently inoperable-

a miniature cannon under 120 cm in barrel length that is a black powder and muzzle loading cannon, depicting a scale model of an historical artillery piece or naval gun;

an air rifle;

a blank-fire firearm at least 75 cm in length;

a rimfire rifle (other than a self-loading rimfire rifle);

a single or double barrel shotgun;

a powerhead.

that can't be right surely :( or am I reading it wrong powerheads are a great way of dispaching sharks in any calibre (I had mine mounted on a pole ) and used it on mako's and Bronzies before they came in my boat but they can be concelled when seperate prob 12 \" max

if the regs are right I'll show how to make a big pasifired as long as you have a class A license

Gaz

ps could you please inform me om licence transfers interstate could't find anything on that link

Gaz,

I have got no idea what you are talking about now. Its way over my head. Is a powerhead thing like some sort of pole with a firing mechanism on the end and holding a shell?

Best bet would be to call Weapons Licensing on 30157777 and ask them. I dont want to give you worng information about it as it could get us both in the doo doo...

Archived