Time for another boat - Tinnie!

batman

Well after the great Formosa experiment where I had to sell the Formosa in exchange for a kid....the missus has given me an amber light to have a look at tinnies.

Budget $8-10K.

The missus and I have this running battle everytime we buy stuff. For me 8-10K would buy a nice clean second hand tinnie thats possibly got Minn Kota or a few other extras on it already. She on the other hand only believes in buying new!!! What she doesn't realise you don't get much for that budget in the newie department.

We argue everytime when it comes to me fishing! I sell the boat, get a Hobie, then she bitches that I am heading out all day fishing and they have to stay at home......same ol story! at least with the tinnie I can plonk them on the sand and do some fishing inbetween nappies and the anchor moaning. lol! Thruth be known I think she missus heading off to Straddie more than me....

So I have started the research and spotted this package: http://www.boatpoint.com.au/boats-for-sale/boatdetails.aspx?R=10088810&Silo=Stock&Vertical=Boat&Ridx=76&eapi=2

does anyone know anything about Anglapro?

Throw me a few ideas please.

with the Brisbane Boat show coming up do you think I would get anything in that budget?

My ideal is for this tinnie to run the missus, kid and me around the Vicky point area and then chase some flatties etc when I can get away alone from SWOMBO.

Geez mate, been spending a lot of time in the batcave of late...? Haven't seen you around here for ages!

Looking at what you are getting for the price it looks like a pretty good buy. Don't know a lot about the brand, know a bloke who has one and fishes the dams/rivers in northern nsw with it, seemed like a reasonable thing when I went on it.

Good luck with the purchase mate... See you on the water soon.

Archived