Lord Howe island help pleasee!

nick01077

Afternoon, just wondering if anyone has been to lord Howe island or has anyone got advice on the fishing there?

I'm planning to go in November/ December but I'm completely clueless on where to fish landbased, what you can catch landbased and also what fishing charter do people recommend? there's quite a few options :S

Thanks

A mate of mine went there a few years ago now and the fishing was great apart from all the sharks, The charters are the way to go and all the catches are returned or to the hotels for use.

One of the guys I worked with his brother ran a charter, Cant tell you the name of the boat but his name is Beaumont supposedly well know on the island and has been on travel programs on charters, may be worth checking out.

Cheers for the advice guys! There's one charter I like the looks of, it's called oblivienne. They seem to do everything from chasing game fish to jigging and even fishing the shallows for a Allen table fish.

It seems to look good, it boasts that's it had the likes if Rex hunt and I fish and etc on their charter

Archived