Summer Clearouts

Zim man

Hi All

regretfully i need to shift some stock around to get more bucks for more new products as well as free up some space.

1st up is the Greedy Guts Shallow Runners in 44mm and 55mm 5 lures for $50 Normal RRP is $19.99 each . No orders for less than 5 lures please.

I am clearing these out to focus on the MDR models which stores are more keen to keep stocks of.

ggutsartile4455_zps5d36c71a.jpg

These are great shallow water lures. More information is on my website here http://searingtackle.com.au/index.php/p21hardbodies/78-greedyguts4455

Available in 8 Colours

greedygut4455_zpsd50ebee2.jpg

8_zpsded3d797.jpg

1_zps46ee3cc9.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd , there are still a few of the Pontoon 21 Crackjack 48mm Medium runners. The Shallow and deep runners will still be kept in stock and available at your local store.

all those familiar with these, know that they are proven bass and bream slayers

Here is the colour chart

new-8-crackjack-colours.jpg

The deal is 5 lures for $50. all additional lures are $10 each as well. Normal RRP is $18.99 each so there are mega savings to be had here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd is the Damiki DC 200 hardbody, $6 each

i have a few left that are being cleared out. http://searingtackle.com.au/index.php/hardbodies/103-dc200

The DC-200 dives to 2 metres. It has rattles and is armed with super sharp trebles. It weighs 13.5 grams and is 55 mm long. It has a great weight for casting with heavier gear and its wobble action is ideal for trolling.Its wide wobble appeals to both Cod and yellowbelly perch

dc200colourchart_zps3c9cf53c.jpg

lastly i have the Damiki 3 inch Air Craws. $4 per pack

aircraw3inchintro_zps4602bd09.jpg

The Air in the claws also allows for much slower fall rates when rigged with light weight jigheads meaning more hang time in front of predatory species. They can also be rigged with weightless worm hooks for a surface presentation to spooky bream that have seen it all.

The 3 inch size comes 8 per pack and in 10 colours. The colour 204 - Motor Oil Red is also UV reactive making it ideal for murky and deep water applications

aircraw3chart_zpsf4305096.jpg

Postage is $7.15 and that is for a 500 gram post bag that can take 15 hardbody lures. if you order more than 15 lures then postage is $11 for a 3kg bag.

Please pm me what you require. Payment is via bank transfer or direct deposit only, no postal orders please.

have a great weekend

Rob

thanks for reading

Rob

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

regretfully i need to shift some stock around to get more bucks for more new products as well as free up some space. Alot of colours are being dropped to be replaced by newer ones based on feedback we receive from anglers.

1st up is the Greedy Guts Shallow Runners in 44mm and 55mm 5 lures for $50 Normal RRP is $19.99 each . No orders for less than 5 lures please.

I am clearing these out to focus on the MDR models which stores are more keen to keep stocks of.

ggutsartile4455_zps5d36c71a.jpg

These are great shallow water lures. More information is on my website here http://searingtackle.com.au/index.php/p21hardbodies/78-greedyguts4455

Available in 8 Colours

greedygut4455_zpsd50ebee2.jpg

8_zpsded3d797.jpg

1_zps46ee3cc9.jpg

2nd , there are still a few of the Pontoon 21 Crackjack 48mm Medium runners. The Shallow and deep runners will still be kept in stock and available at your local store.

all those familiar with these, know that they are proven bass and bream slayers

Here is the colour chart

new-8-crackjack-colours.jpg

The deal is 5 lures for $50. all additional lures are $10 each as well. Normal RRP is $18.99 each so there are mega savings to be had here. All colours available except for A03 bleeding tiger prawn.

i have the Damiki 3 inch Air Craws. $4 per pack[/b] or 8 for $20

aircraw3inchintro_zps4602bd09.jpg

The Air in the claws also allows for much slower fall rates when rigged with light weight jigheads meaning more hang time in front of predatory species. They can also be rigged with weightless worm hooks for a surface presentation to spooky bream that have seen it all.

The 3 inch size comes 8 per pack and in 10 colours. The colour 204 - Motor Oil Red is also UV reactive making it ideal for murky and deep water applications

aircraw3chart_zpsf4305096.jpg

Napjaru 60 lipless crankbait Selected colours 5 for $20

napjaruclearance_zps69728c06.png

Saemi 50Sp selected colours 5 for $20

saemiclearance_zps33cd38d0.png

Umpa 40mm popper 1 colour 5 for $20

umpaclearance_zpsa750b3ef.png

Mu -SP 45 suspending 45mm 5 for $20

awesome bass lure, a personal favourite

muspclearance_zpsb077b4ae.png

Vault 35mm selected colours 8 for $20

v35clearance_zpsb8cb9b11.png

Vault 42mm selected colours 8 for $20

v42clearance_zps18bbf91e.png

Vault 55mm selected colours 8 for $20

v55clearance_zpse20dd4e9.png

Arowana 130 surface lure 4 for $20

arowanaclearance_zps3077751f.png

D Grub 3 inch 15 per pack selected colours 8 for $20

dgrubclearance_zps21c3872d.png

m Grub 2 inch 15 per pack selected colours 8 for $20

mgrubclearance_zpse6fbe9e3.png

Shrimp 3.5 inch 15 per pack selected colours 8 for $20

shrimpclearancecolours_zps2dc8ceaa.png

monster miki 2.5 inch 12 per pack selected colours 8 for $20

mikiclearance_zps4a66011f.png

ripper 4 inch 15 per pack selected colours 8 for $20

ripperclearance_zps47aadceb.png

Armor Shad 5 inch 11 per pack selected colours 8 for $20

armorshad5inchclearance_zps2fe5fb76.png

Armor Shad 3 inch 12 per pack selected colours 8 for $20

armorshad3inchclearout_zps48a3657c.png

Air Craw 2 inch 10 per pack selected colours 8 for $20

aircraw2inchclearance_zps68051d8f.png

Postage is $7.15 and that is for a 500 gram post bag that can take 15 hardbody lures. if you order more than 15 lures then postage is $11 for a 3kg bag.

Please pm me what you require. Payment is via bank transfer or direct deposit only, no postal orders please.

thanks for reading

Rob

• 3 weeks later...

Archived