Juvy Jacks in Numbers

sweresy

G'day all,

Had another good little sesh down the coast on Satuday with Mr Doobs finally opening his red account for this year...Not huge but still a Jacks a Jack!!

Was an eventful day to say the least with a couple of big Jack bust ups, easy a dozen good Estuary Cod being caught and released (bar 1), a baby QLD groper watched swimming the top of a rock wall hunting crabs(awesome fish), an XXL Jack attacking a small cod that Doobs had hooked (stopped the heart seeing that happen!!) and a nutter, psycho bi7ch playing 'this is a private waterway/pontoon' games and attempting a spray of my boat with her hose...... ROFLMAO

This season has been really firing on the jacks so get down there and have a crack!!!

Oh and i also scored a new PB Luderick at 41cm on lure....

cheers

Sweresy

post-4796-144599009284_thumb.jpg

post-4796-144599009694_thumb.jpg

post-4796-144599009701_thumb.jpg

You have to love those people who think because they live on the water, they own the water. They really should get educated on what their actual rights are before they do something they may possibly regret. I generally move on if they start acting like freaks but I know others that don't mind a good argument.

There is one lady in one of the more exclusive estates that gets upset because her oversize dog starts barking at any boats and upsets the neighbours. Her solution is not the obvious one of keeping her dog under control, but rather to throw rocks in the water near where you are to scare off any fish. Imagine having that much money and still being angry with the world!

Some nice fish there too Kris lol

Marty

Hey Marty,

Classic! Yes this woman did have a rather large (fat) Beagle that was going off its head. After she hurled a few sad remarks and generally poured her vile poison our way (taking pictures with her iPad etc) I then remarked at how truthful the statement was that dogs resemble their owners.... Well didn't the fireworks begin after that.... Lol. She actually picked up her husband's three rods by the tip and started smashing the water and making a commotion absolutely drowning the reels in the salt during the process ;daring us 'to try and catch a fish now'....

Funny thing is if I was vindictive I could put her exact pontoon location from google maps onto every fishing media site I know and let everyone know that we caught a massive jack from it and lost two more...... I wouldn't even have to go there again she would have that much boat traffic after that!!! Lucky I'm a nice guy... Lol

Sounds like an awesome session mate, you have the jacks sussed this year by the looks of it!

Some people are twits arent they! Its a real Gold Coast issue though, I have been doing a trip up the Sunny Coast now and then lately, the residents there are super friendly and always up for a chat. I wonder if they stand out on the street in front of their house and scream at people walking their dogs, same thing but I bet they dont.

Hey Cheyne,

Am finding lots of smaller fish but truth be known I'm not really targeting the bigger ones. We're getting numbers so it's just fun to fish like that at the moment.

Yeah the lady was nuts mate, bad attitude; called us thieves?!!? Told us that we were jealous because we couldn't afford to live there??!!? Told us to 'go home' with the thuckest New Zealand accent I've ever heard..... FFS...

Actually I'm starting to get pi55ed again about her ........might just focus back onto the good fishing at the moment .... ;)

Archived