Need a Decky or fishing partner?

Fishars

G'day everyone, looking for a someone who needs an experienced decky/fishing partner. I've fished Oz & the USA, owned my own boats so know aft from bow and starboard from port. Built rods as a semi-pro many years and have been an IGFA sportfisherman. Have my own gear and more, make some gear also and more than happy to help with costs, cleaning, maintenance etc. Know what it takes to have and maintain boats n gear and like to pride in mine and will do the same with yours. (and expect the same if I'm providing gear)

I'm based in Bris at present but happy to drive north or south.

PM me for ph No and any other details

Cheers n tight lines

As in a qld boat lic? no as I haven't had a reg'd boat in Qld I haven't bothered to get one, probably should, owned and drove my boats down south and in the USA. Probably should look into gettting one tho eh! lol yeah I'm up for that, where do u like to fish? Plenty of jewies, threadies and snaps not too mention crabs in the river at present

Cheers Stew

Hey mate, a good opportunity to meet guys who will take you out is attend any of the AFO socials that pop up regularly. Every time a social is on you will find the nicest blokes and their families there having a chin wag and an occasional brew. Meet those guys and decky spots offers will come in pretty quickly.

Cheers

The passage usuali , I've got a few good hot spots , been gettin good Jew at bribie bridge n I've got a nice spot up towards donnybrook wer I clean up tha snapper in shallow water near the low tide !!! Just replacing mi impeller at tha moment ..... N I'll be redi ta hit it up !!! Very keen ta try out sum new spots n explore a bit !!! Wer ya live bud ???

I'm keen to go for a fish / crab /squid or all three.

I have a boat licence but no boat these days. I don't drink and drive. I can help clean the boat at the end of a day's fishing. I usually fish with baits, on occasion metal slugs when mackerel are around. I'm on the southside of Brisbane but can travel.

Like to get some Mahi Mahi this time of year but don't think that will happen but always hope.

Cheers, Chewbacoo

Archived