Swag reviews from Owners

daveylad

I have an Oztrail Double Mitchell. Great quality, metal poles instead of the fibreglass ones. It is nice and waterproof.

I also have an AOS single. This thing is built like a tank. It is brilliant but heavy being aussie canvas instead of the rip stop stuff.

Make sure you get a swag with 3 poles so the centre doesn't hang down on your body when its raining.

I have the same oztrail as the bloke above. Works fine. Good poles. Just make sure you season it when/ if you get it.

Only badish thing is that once you get them out of the storage bag the first time, you might give up on trying to get it back in there. Apparently they're suppose to be stored rolled out so the bag is kind of useless anyway.

I have a dune 4x4 swag with the three poles. It has been awesome, incredibly comfortable, easy to erect and put down, (even when you S#@tfaced) I dont feel too claustrophobic as it has a higher roof. Only complaint is the size of it when its rolled up but its not that much bigger then the average I guess.

Yes the old style ones are the originals and the new hoop ones to me are like the Hikers bivvy tents, I managed to use a small sheet of waterproof material as a tent for years in the army, But now I look at it as progress... like toilet paper years ago people used old newspapers(at least they did in the UK) then tissue...now its 3 ply. :unsure::P:lol:

the one I got on Ebay cost $140 delivered

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived